Let’s have fun with this free word search based on the story called, “Jesus is Resurrected”. If you want to read the entire story (also found in Learning to Read: New Testament Stories) in the Bible, go to John, Chapter 20. Word searches develop spelling skills, extend vocabulary and emphasize pattern recognition. Find all of the hidden words! Enjoy replaying one of your favorite word searches.
John, Chapter 20 also mentions:
- Mary Magdalene, Peter, and John finding the empty tomb
- The risen Savior appears to Mary Magdalene
- Jesus also appears to His disciples
- Thomas feels the wounds in Jesus’ hands, feet, and side
- Jesus is the Christ and Son of God
Word Search Instructions:
1. To view vocabulary words in the boxes below the puzzle, click on each box.
2. To play, click on the first letter of the word and then click on the last letter of the vocabulary word to highlight the entire word in the puzzle.
3. After each vocabulary word is found, each word in the box will have a slash through it if clicked on.
4. Once you have completed the word search, a message will say “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WIN”.
5. Have fun!
Mobile version may vary.